Experienced. Qualified. Responsive.
We know the market expects timely delivery of a quality product. Our experience, qualifications, and responsiveness helps our client consistently meet those demands.
35 Years of Manufacturing
Coastline has manufactured electronic and industrial products, such as custom battery packs, wire harness assemblies, aerospace and construction accessories for the OEM community since 1982. We have always been committed to meeting the demanding quality standards associated with OEM manufacturing.
Consistent Quality at Lower Cost
Client companies typically find the cost of our manufacturing services to be 30% or more below other contractors or the client's own in-house costs. Our clients also know we are fiercely committed to meeting their expectations for product quality, delivery, and service. Our Electronics Division operates under ISO 9001 (ISO 9001:2015) certified compliance. In addition, since Coastline is a nearshore manufacturer, OEM clients may also benefit from lower transportation costs and reduced transit time.
Major Product Categories
- Custom battery packs & battery pack assembly
- Cable & wire harness assembly
- PCB & box build assemblies
- Consumer products
- Rivets, fasteners, supports
- Aerospace tooling
- Commercial construction
- Manual assembly of components and subassemblies
- Secondary manufacturing processes
- Soldering & potting
- PCB through hole component soldering
- Conformal coating and potting
- Packaging and bagging - finished product
- Private labeling - printing and application
- Lean Manufacturing principles
Procurement and Logistics
- Materials management
- Alternate source suggestions
- Import/export management
Coastline minimizes customer investment of time and resources by handling all logistics for transporting (importing as appropriate) all raw materials and components to its manufacturing facility in Tijuana Mexico.
We are highly experienced in import/export matters and can ship finished goods from our facility to any US destination. We can also ship to nearly any global destination outside the US.
- Quality assurance testing
- Part measurement
- First article inspection
- Production qualifications
- Process qualifications
- Fixture qualifications
- Multi-run validations
- IQ - OQ - PQ