BENEFITS OF MANUFACTURING IN MEXICO
Contact manufacturing in Mexico can provide a number of benefits. Working with Coastline to outsource manufacturing to our Tijuana Mexico facilities will allow you to optimize your domestic operations. Nearshore manufacturing in Mexico with Coastline will give you the ability to:
- Reduce labor costs
- Immediately increase capacity to scale manufacturing
- Focus on design, development, product innovation
- Eliminate in-house production challenges
- Optimize speed-to-market
- Absorb business acquisitions
- Invest in research and development to launch new products
- Augment current production
- Improve supply chain and logistics
- Respond to changes in demand more nimbly
- Maintain strategic flexibility
- Avoid investments in domestic facilities and manufacturing personnel
Coastline specializes in offshore (nearshore) medical device manufacturing and electronics manufacturing and we have extensive experience working in the aerospace and consumer goods sectors. A typical Coastline client develops their products in the United States, outsources some or all of their manufacturing to our Mexico facility, and markets & sells their products in domestic and international markets.
With several hundred skilled employees, Coastline offers high-level manufacturing support in the medical device, biotech/pharmaceutical, electronics, aerospace, commercial construction, and consumer product sectors. Some examples of manufacturing capabilities include:
- Manual assembly of components, subassemblies, and finished devices
- Cleanroom assembly & packaging
- Box build & mechanical assembly
- Friction fit / press-fit assembly
- Solvent bonding
- UV curing
- Ultrasonic and RF welding
- Sterile-barrier packaging
- Clicker press die cutting
- Hot stamping
- Packaging, bagging, and kitting
- Medical textile sewing
- Tooling and fixture development
- Validation & process qualification activities
- Sterilization (contract)
Our team can also manage the procurement and logistics processes for you, including the full “turnkey” solution of procurement of materials and components, materials management, alternate source suggestions, and import/export management. Per ISO standards, Coastline can perform quality assurance testing and first article inspection to ensure that every finished good meets your exact specifications before being shipped to its destination.
WHY CHOOSE COASTLINE?
Coastline is the preferred manufacturing partner of many well-known OEM brands and organizations. We build lasting, long-term relationships with our customers who choose to outsource their manufacturing to Mexico for the free trade cost benefits afforded by USMCA (formerly NAFTA). Coastline offers contract manufacturing in Mexico, import/export management, skilled labor, shelter services, California and international ports of entry, timely delivery, and 40 years of dependable service.
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of contract manufacturing in Mexico.