Experienced. Qualified. Responsive.
Medical markets demand high quality and timely delivery. Our experience, qualifications, and responsiveness helps our client consistently meet those demands.
35 Years of Manufacturing
Coastline has manufactured medical devices for OEM clients for over three decades. We know what it takes to meet the increasingly demanding quality standards associated with manufacturing in the medical device industry.
Consistent Quality at Lower Cost
OEM clients typically find the cost of our medical device manufacturing services to be 30% or more below other contractors or the client's own in-house costs. Our clients also know we are fiercely committed to meeting their expectations for product quality, delivery, and service. Since Coastline is a nearshore manufacturer, OEM clients may also benefit from lower transportation costs and reduced transit time.
ISO Class 8 Clean Rooms
We operate several Class 8 (Class 100,000) clean rooms within our FDA registered medical device manufacturing facilities. Of the total 50,000 square feet of manufacturing space, Coastline has expanded to over 9,000 square feet of cleanroom space. All medical production is completed in ISO 13485 standards.
OEM clients rely on Coastline's import-export expertise to ship finished medical device products to the US and most global destinations.
- Manual assembly of components & subassemblies
- Secondary manufacturing processes
- Medical finished devices
- Ultrasonic welding
- Clicker press die cutting
- Hot stamping
- Adhesive processes; gluing and solvent bonding
- Packaging and bagging - finished product
- Packaging - pre-sterilization
- Private labeling - printing and application
- ETO & E-beam sterilization (outsourced)
- Medical textiles; soft goods sewing
- Lean Manufacturing principles
Procurement and Logistics
- Complete turn-key solutions
- Materials management
- Tracking and lot traceability
- Import/export management
Coastline minimizes customer investment of time and resources by handling all logistics for transporting (importing as appropriate) all raw materials and components for medical devices to its manufacturing facility in Tijuana Mexico.
Major Product Categories
- Disposables and consumables
- Infusion therapy
- Surgical devices
- Class I & Class II devices
- Sterile and non-sterile
- Medical - aesthetics products
- Medical electronics
Examples of products include:
- Various tube set assemblies
- IV administration & extension sets, enteral feeding sets
- Blood collection devices, blood management
- Catheter set assembly & packaging
- Wound treatment
- Suture devices
- Surgical hoods & gowns
- Diagnostic test kits
- Custom/Specialty products for medical & aesthetics industries
- Quality assurance testing
- Part measurement
- First article inspection
- Production qualifications
- Process qualifications
- Fixture qualifications
- Multi-run validations