Is your business in need of a highly specialized and experienced medical device assembly team?
Coastline International Inc. is the company with the expertise to serve yours. During our history of over 35 years, we have worked with leading original equipment manufacturers to put together innovative products.
Our facilities are fully-equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing materials. We also adhere to the strictest protocols for sanitation and sterility, including our Class 8 clean rooms and FDA-registered medical manufacturing facilities.
Our commitment to safety, precision, and quality has endeared us to both clients and consumers. Whatever your manufacturing needs, Coastline International Inc. has the resources and qualifications to serve you.
Working with us will streamline your business’s process and ensure a top-quality product, regardless of how many units you are producing.
To learn more about our services, contact us today!
Meticulous, Full-Service Medical Device Manufacturing
Coastline International Inc. is committed to producing and assembling medical devices of the highest market standard. As an industry leader, we are proud of the wide range of our capabilities and our many successful original equipment manufacturing clients.
Our clients depend on our industry expertise, extensive resources, and efficiency of production and assembly. We can manufacture and package a wide variety of products to the most precise specifications.
We are capable of providing several key steps in the supply chain process. We offer manual assembly and subassembly of components, mechanical assembly, ultrasonic welding, UV curing, friction fit assembly, and other crucial assembly processes.
As far as packaging is concerned, we provide hot stamping, gluing and bonding, packaging and bagging, label printing and application, kitting of surgical kits and trays, sewing of soft goods and medical textiles, and more.
Not only are our medical devices perfectly manufactured, but they are prepared for safe, sterile shipping and distribution.
Coastline International Inc. can save your business money and energy, all the while producing an exceptional product.
Medical Products and Devices Assembled
We skillfully assemble a wide range of medical devices, both sterile and non-sterile. We have experience assembling medical electronics, medical-aesthetic products, surgical devices, disposables and consumables, pharmaceutical products, biotechnology devices, and many other products.
Specific examples of products we assemble include—but aren’t limited to—tube set assemblies, IV administration and extension sets, surgical kits, catheter sets and packages, wound treatment including vacuum drains, diagnostic test kits, surgical hoods and gowns, laparoscopic surgical devices, custom liners and pads, and other specialty products.
We have an unwavering dedication to quality workmanship and superior results. We offer original equipment manufacturers enhanced products and significant cost-savings.
Contact us today to see what we can do for you!
Swift Shipping and Distribution
As leaders in medical transportation and logistics, Coastline International Inc. can help your original equipment manufacturing business increase its speed to market, improve logistics, and launch new products.
We are specialists in import and export management and offer swift shipping of devices across the U.S. and globally. This translates into cost savings of 30% or more for your business.
When demand is up or you are ready to launch, you need to have the confidence that you will receive your products as quickly as you need them. Delays and bottlenecks in the shipping and distribution process are just not acceptable. At Coastline International, we have worked hard to determine the best methods for streamlining the logistics of the business so that we can pass the savings and benefits on to our customers.
Medical Equipment Manufacturers with a History of Satisfaction
The care and attention that we put into our medical assembly have helped us achieve a solid track record of top-notch work. We have had the pleasure of creating working relationships with a number of high-profile clients that trust us for all their medical manufacturing. Our process is carefully monitored from start to finish to ensure that your medical devices are exactly as specified and arrive in perfect condition. Not only that, but we also pride ourselves on being easy to work with. You are sure to feel the benefits of our dedicated customer service and up-to-date information that we provide throughout the process.
Cut Costs on Your Medical Materials without Cutting Corners
At Coastline International, we understand your company’s desire to increase efficiency without affecting the quality of your finished product. So there are certain values you are looking for in a manufacturer. That’s why our high-quality yet affordable medical device assembly is guaranteed to give you the materials you need without hurting your bottom line. Our straightforward pricing allows you to easily work out your budget and plan accordingly. We strive to provide the most cost-effective service we can while still upholding the high standards of quality that helped us get to where we are today.
Sterile Medical Device Assembly
With decades of experience in the medical manufacturing field, we understand the importance of making sure our production is performed in a sanitary environment. We have over 9,000 square feet of cleanroom space in our facility, with ISO Class 8 certification. Our extensive production facility ensures that we can accommodate orders of all sizes while always guaranteeing the sterility of our products.
Our commitment to safety doesn’t end at the assembly line, though—we also make sure that everything that leaves our facility is in sterile packaging and set up to reach you in pristine condition.
Comprehensive Medical Manufacturing
Our state of the art and sterile facility allows us to deliver a wide range of manufacturing services with the utmost precision. With over 200 employees, a 50,000 square foot manufacturing complex, and full certification from the FDA, you can be confident in our ability to deliver. Some of the capabilities that we are equipped with include:
- Manual assembly of components and subassemblies
- Finished device assembly
- Secondary manufacturing processes
- Mechanical assembly
- Solvent bonding
- UV curing
- Ultrasonic welding
- Radio frequency welding
- Friction fit assembly
- Clicker press die-cutting
- Hot stamping
- Adhesive processes (gluing and bonding)
- Packaging and bagging
- Kitting (surgical kits, thermoform trays, lid stock)
- Private labeling
- ETO and E-bean sterilization (outsourced)
- Medical textiles
- Tooling and fixture development
Experienced Medical Equipment Manufacturers
Having been in business since 1982, it’s safe to say we are doing something right. Our dedication to providing meticulous medical assembly at competitive rates has helped us distinguish ourselves as leaders in the field. If you are looking for a medical manufacturing company with a full range of capabilities and the experience to back it up, Coastline International Inc. is the answer to your search.
The Benefits of Outsourced Nearshore Manufacturing:
Manufacturing your medical devices can be costly, leaving you to wonder whether outsourcing may be the most beneficial option for your business. If you find yourself on the fence about it, consider nearshore manufacturing. Unlike offshore manufacturing, nearshore is closer to home, just as its name sounds. In this instance, Mexico. And it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Provides you with faster, more convenient shipping. You won’t have to worry about your medical devices finding their way across the ocean. Instead, you can count on deliveries as fast as next-day or same-day. Shipping from Mexico is more flexible and less expensive.
- Saves you money. The United States holds trade agreements with Mexico that will work in your favor – even saving you money. Certain tariffs and tax exemption reduce your expenditures. And, the ability to choose where you source goods can lead to even further savings.
- Narrows the communication gap. When you put the assembly of your product into the hands of an outsourced company, you need to have a plan for developing strategies, making adjustments, and addressing issues that may arise in production. If the manufacturer is offshore, communicating due to the time difference, length of travel time, and necessary scheduling become stressful. With a nearshore operation, you can access the plant much faster with greater flexibility – and with a much more feasible time zone.
- Promises supportive infrastructure. More and more companies are turning to nearshore operations for their manufacturing needs. That means manufacturers in places like Mexico have been busy developing a workforce that is both affordable and able to surpass high-quality demands. We should also mention that you can monitor these employees in real-time, just as you would employees at your own location.
- Protect your intellectual property. At Coastline International, we understand how crucial it is to know that your intellectual property is protected. You want to deliver a quality, copyrighted product and there are many laws put in place to help you do that. Sadly, violations lead to poorly copied products and damage to your brand. Working with a nearshore manufacturer, you have the ability to build a higher level of trust – leading to stronger levels of protection and confidentiality.
Choosing a nearshore manufacturer to outsource your medical device assembly can be one of the best decisions you make for your business. It’s an ideal way to increase your efficiency and the health of your bottom line.
Speak to a Medical Manufacturing Expert Today
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of outsourcing your medical device assembly to Mexico or would like to get us started on your order, get in touch with us today. Give us a call at 888-748-7177 today or visit our contact page for more information.